UCi Savu Clear Safety Glasses I623
With a clear lens and a durable yet lightweight construction, the UCi Savu Clear Safety Glasses I623 are ideal for providing general eye protection in a wide range of industries. They are hard coated for durability, and feature a nose bridge for ongoing comfort. The Savu Safety Glasses also include a free neck cord, which helps to protect glasses and ensure they can be kept close by at all times.
EN Compliance of Savu Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Savu Clear Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Safety glasses with wraparound lens design
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Hard-coated polycarbonate lens is durable for increased longevity
- Nose bridge improves comfort during long working hours
- Included neck cord allows glasses to be kept around the neck when not needed
- Product code: I623
Free Neck Cord
As the Savu Safety Glasses include a neck cord, the glasses can be worn around the neck when they are not required. Not only does this prevent them from becoming lost or damaged, but it can also result in potential savings by reducing the need to constantly replace broken or misplaced glasses.
The UCi Savu Clear Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Certification of the Savu Clear Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||User Instructions |
| || || |