Ultimate Industrial Hano Comfort smoke Lens Safety Glasses
The Ultimate Industrial Hano Comfort Smoke Lens Safety Glasses feature the highest level of scratch and fog resistance in their class while still only weighing an incredibly light 22 grams. Their sturdy, wraparound design is suitable for extreme temperatures and offers the wearer a wide field of vision, protected from harmful UV rays. This Smoke Lens model is certified for solar protection, shielding the wearer from harmful sun exposure.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 1 F T
- Lens Marking: CE 5-3.1 1 F T K N
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Hano comfort CLEAR lens Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Hano Comfort Smoke Lens Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Solar protection filters for industrial use
- Safety glasses with wraparound lens design
- Incredibly light at 22g
- Completely metal-free dielectric build
- Lens conforms to EN 172:1994 to solar protection for industrial use
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) temples give cushioned and secure fit
- Soft anti-slip nose bridge for security
- Ultra-low pressure build for sustained use
- Class 1 optical quality suitable for regular, safe use
- K classified resistance to scratch improves longevity of glasses
- N classified resistance to fog on both sides of lenses
- Lens and frame suitable for extreme temperatures
- Product Code: EY/UC/GL/HANO/CL
Conforming to EN 172:1994 with the shade 5-3.1, the Seto Smoke Safety Glasses help to protect from sun glare. This protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure.
Highest level of resistance from scratch and fog
The Ultimate Industrial Hano Smoke Lens Safety Glasses feature Armour Anti-Scratch Coating and doubled-sided fog resistance, earning them European Standard classifications (K + N) for both.
Perfect for all-day use
The Hano Comfort Safety Glasses are a Class 1 optical device and can therefore be safely worn regularly. They also have a low-pressure build, ideal for sustained and comfortable use.
SO LIGHT THAT YOU FORGET THEY'RE ON
The Hano Comfort Glasses are completely metal-free and amazingly light, weighing in at only 22 grams.
Anti-SLIP Nose bridge
The nose bridge of the Hano Comfort Smoke Lens Glasses is made from a soft anti-slip material for safety and comfort.
Soft yet sturdy arms
The arms of the Hano Comfort are made from strong and pliable thermoplastic rubber (TPR), giving the wearer a safe and cushioned fit.
Other Available Lens Colours
As well as this Smoke Lens model, the Hano Comfort is available in a Clear Lens model.
The Ultimate Industrial Hano Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Certification of the seto Smoke Lens Safety Glasses