Uvex 6118010 Anti-Fog Coating Glasses Cloths
Turn any safety glasses into a fog-resistant pair or make your own prescription glasses fog resistant with the Uvex 6118010 Anti-Fog Coating Glasses Cloths. This box of 20 re-usable cloths allows you to apply a fog resistant coating to whatever pair of glasses you want up to 1,200 times, for a simple solution to lenses misting up.
- 1 x Box of 20 Anti-Fog Cloths
How Does the Anti-Fog Cloth Work?
Each cloth is coated with an anti-fog formula crafted by Uvex. The formula is based on Uvex's unique supravision coating is used on their safety glasses, goggles and visors to prevent them from fogging or becoming scratched. This solution is completely clear and will not be visible on your lens however it will prevent any moisture from sticking to the lens to reduce fogging or clouding.
Re-Usable Up to 60 Times
Stored correctly, each cloth can be re-used up to a massive 60 times depending on the size of the lens. As there are 20 cloths included in the box, this pack has the potential to give your glasses mist-free, totally clear vision for hours around 1,200 times. Just ensure you don't wash the cloth and that you put it back in the zip lock bag after each use.
- Cloth Material: Polyester/Polyethylene Fibre
- Formula Ingredients: <5% C12-18 Alcohol, ethoxylated; <5% N - Decyl glucoside
- Free of harmful substances as certified by REACH regulation
Key Benefits of the Uvex Anti-Fog Cloth
- Keep your glasses completely clear of fog whether wearing a mask or moving between inside and out.
- Simply wipe both sides of the lens with the antifog cloth 5 to 10 times and it will be resistant to misting
- The anti-fog cloth is highly re-usable with enough formula for up to 60 applications depending on lens size
- Although it should not be washed, the lens cloth is easy to store as it comes in a re-sealable zip lock pouch
- This 20-pack box of cloths allows for a huge 1,200 number of applications, making it excellent value for money
Directions for Use
Using the wipe is simple and it will work on any lens from sunglasses to industrial and sports visors. To apply, follow the simple instructions below:
- First ensure the glasses are already clean to avoid any scratches and achieve the best results.
- Gently rub both sides of the lens with the anti-fog cloth in circular movements 5 to 10 times.
- There should now be a thin layer of formula on the lens, this will prevent the glasses from fogging.
- When the lenses are cleaned the formula will need to be re-applied, simply follow the previous step.
- The cloth can be re-used up to 60 times depending on the size of the lens.
- Store the cloth in the zip lock bag that it is supplied in to prevent it from drying out. The uvex anti-fog cloth is not washable.