Uvex Clear Super Over-the-Glasses Safety Glasses 9169-260
The Uvex Clear Super Over-the-Glasses Safety Glasses 9169-260 are extremely comfortable safety spectacles with excellent eye area protection. They offer reliable UV 400 protection, anti-fog interior and scratch-resistant exterior, as well as highly flexible soft arm ends to ensure comfortable wear even for longer periods. Moreover, they easily fit over conventional prescription glasses, which makes them practical for visitors.
If you prefer, the Uvex Super OTG Glasses are also available with sun glare filter.
EN Compliance of the Uvex Clear Super OTG Glasses
The Uvex Clear Super OTG Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - UV Filters
Why Choose Uvex Clear Over-Specs Glasses 9169-260?
It's important to ensure that you have glasses that have a comfortable and practical design that is suited to your needs. The Uvex Clear Over-Specs have a number of features that make them an ideal choice, including:
- Useful Overspecs: The Uvex 9169-260 can be used not just as standard eyewear protection, as further protection over prescription lenses. Now employees can keep their lenses on whilst utilising the added benefit of the tinted overspecs.
- Unparalleled Vision: Offering reliable UV 400 protection, the 9169-260 protect against 99.9% of UV light with lasting efficiency. Meanwhile, their curved lenses offer unrestricted peripheral vision.
- Adjustability and Compatibility: The Uvex 9169-260 offer fantastic comfort through highly flexible soft arm ends, ensuring workers can wear them for hours. Their slimline design also allows them to be used alongside dust masks.
Who Can Use the Uvex Clear Over-Specs 9169-260?
The comfort quality of the Uvex Clear Over-Specs Glasses 9169-260, such as their ergonomic duo-component technology, makes them useful to high-intensity construction professions where long shifts are the standard. As such, their applications include:
- Road Building
- Tarmac/Asphalt Work
- Stone Setting
- Stone Work
- Metal Work
Key Features of the Uvex Clear Over-Specs Glasses
- Safety glasses with excellent eye area protection
- Fit perfectly over conventional prescription glasses
- Supplied with a navy blue frame and clear PC lens
- Offer reliable UV 400 protection and unrestricted peripheral vision
- Highly flexible soft arm ends for added comfort
- Really lightweight at only 37g
- Anti-fog interior for at least 16 seconds
- Extremely scratch and chemical-resistant exterior
- Made 100% free from metals
Resistant to Scratches and Chemicals
No need to throw this pair away - the Uvex Clear Over-Specs are designed for long usage. To ensure you get the most out of your glasses, the spectacles have been treated with an extremely scratch and chemical-resistant interior and exterior.
The Uvex Clear Super OTG Glasses are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly regardless of face size or shape.