Uvex Clear U-Sonic Wide-Vision Goggles 9308-245
The Uvex Clear U-Sonic Wide-Vision Goggles 9308-245 are designed for maximum comfort, even with long-term wear. They're lightweight, low-pressure and ergonomically designed to adapt to the wearer's facial shape. Their lenses also boast resistance to scratches, impacts and chemicals.
Depending on your work environment, you may prefer the U-Sonic Goggles with tinted lenses that protect against sun glare.
- Frame Marking: W 166 34 B DIN CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 W 1 BKN CE
- Frame Strength: B
- Frame Style: 3, 4
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: B, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex Clear U-Sonic Wide-Vision Goggles
The Uvex Clear U-Sonic Wide-Vision Goggles are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these goggles comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - UV Filters
Key Features of the Uvex Clear U-Sonic Wide-Vision Goggles
- Small, compact and lightweight wide-vision goggles
- Offer reliable UV 400 protection and high mechanical strength
- Ergonomic design allows them to adapt to any facial shape
- Anti-fog interior, chemical and scratch-resistant exterior
- Low contact pressure and uniform pressure distribution
- Clever ventilation system ensures a good internal environment
- Supplied with a grey-lime frame and clear PC lens
- Can easily be combined with other PPE, such as helmets
Exceptional Wearer Comfort
The Uvex Clear U-Sonic Wide-Vision Goggles are designed with a strong emphasis on support and ergonomics to provide long-lasting comfort to any wearer. They feature an innovative ventilation system that ensures a good internal goggle environment, a lightweight design with a flexible soft component that allows them to adapt perfectly to any facial shape. They also provide low contact pressure, as well as eve pressure distribution to reduce fatigue and soreness.
How Does the Supravision Excellence Coating Boost Protection?
The Uvex goggles are designed to provide a permanent boost to your PPE armaments. Not only are the goggles treated with a permanent anti-fog coating on the interior lenses, but their anti-scratch/chemical exterior allows for increased durability in a variety of environments.
Who Should Use the Uvex Safety Goggles?
With their combination of comfort and protection, the Uvex Safety Goggles are suitable for a range of applications. Most often you can find them in the following industries and applications:
- Asphalt work
- Paper hanging
- Road building
- Machine operation
The Uvex Clear U-Sonic Wide-Vision Goggles are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly regardless of face size or shape.