Uvex i-3 +2.0 Dioptre Clear Safety Glasses
Designed for the wearer who needs to read on the job with prescription protection, the Uvex i-3 +2.0 Dioptre Clear Safety Glasses keep your eyes safe while also supplying +2.0 magnification that increases towards the outer lens corners. Coated to be fog and scratch resistant, these glasses won't obstruct your vision.
- Frame Marking: EN 166 F, T CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 1 F, T, K, N, CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex i-3 +2.0 Dioptre Clear Safety Glasses
To ensure these glasses provide quality and reliable protection, alongside their corrective dioptre magnification, they have been tested against EN standards; they comply as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - UV Filters
- With a corrective +2.0 dioptre lens, the magnification of these lenses progresses toward their outer corner
- Uvex Supravision coating is exceptionally scratch resistant on the outside of the lens for the glass's longevity
- The Supravision coating also provides permanent fog resistance inside the lens to maintain clarity of vision
- Ergonomic design for a comfortable fit suitable for the majority of adults thanks to adjustable nose loops
- With notches on the temples for a comfortable fit even after long hours of wear without pressure points
- Metal free build designed so that it can be used in all industrial environments without unwanted problems
- Additional soft spec case with a microfibre cloth included to ensure these glasses are cheap and easy to maintain
- Weight: 38g (approx. 0.08 lbs)
- Lens Colour: Clear
- Frame Colour: Grey/Lime
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Frame Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane/Thermoplastic Elastomer
Who Can Benefit from Wearing Dioptre Safety Glasses?
These glasses provide a correction of +2.0 that will help any wearer who needs prescription glasses to read on the job while also using protective eyewear. By providing corrective magnification that increases towards the edge of the lens, these safety glasses allow you to switch to prescription vision while keeping your eyes safe.
Quality Protective Eyewear
The Uvex i-3 Safety Glasses conform to EN standards so that you can be confident they can be used in extreme temperatures and will protect your eyes from small particle damage. The excellent quality of protection they provide makes them suitable for use in a wide range of industrial professions and helpful if you need to read.
The +2.0 dioptre correction provided by these lenses is actually invisible in the centre of the lens. The corrective property of these lenses increases in strength the further towards the outer corners of the lens that you look. This design means that you can vary the focus of the lenses to best suit your personal needs.
This diagram outlines the locations with magnification on the Uvex dioptre lenses
The Uvex i-3 Dioptre Safety Glasses are specially coated with Uvex's own Supravision coating. This exceptional coat works to protect the outside of the lenses from any scratches that will occur throughout use and provide total resistance to fogging inside the lens. Thanks to Supravision you can count on a consistent clarity of vision.
Designed for Adaptability
These glasses are built to fit the vast majority of adults, featuring a pliable frame that is soft so that it can adapt to fit a wide range of head shapes comfortably. Also featuring adjustable nose loops, these glasses have customisable functions to give you the best poss.
The temple of these glasses features textured notches to help keep them securely in place without uncomfortable pressure points, so that they can be worn throughout the working day without causing discomfort. What's more, they are built without any metal parts making them suitable for all industrial environments.
If you need lenses with less powerful magnification than these +2.0 Dioptre safety glasses, we also sell Uvex i-3 +1.0 Dioptre Clear Safety Glasses.