Uvex i-3 Clear Safety Glasses 9190-175
Ideal for workers in the oil and gas sector, the Uvex i-3 Clear Safety Glasses 9190-175 feature a special coating that has antistatic, anti-fog and scratch-resistant properties. Composed of three components for maximum flexibility in use, the Uvex i-3 glasses are designed to deliver a perfect fit regardless of your facial shape and structure.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 W 1 FTKN CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex i-3 Clear Safety Glasses
The Uvex i-3 Clear Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
Key Features of the Uvex i-3 Safety Spectacles
- Metal-free safety glasses with adaptable fit
- Ergonomic, three-component design
- Multi-level side arm inclination allows precise adjustment
- Adjustable nose loops prevent hazards caused by glasses slipping
- Anti-fog properties on both sides; scratch resistant and anti-static
Three Component Design
The Uvex i-3 Glasses are adaptable to most faces, with an extremely comfortable and outstandingly secure fit. This is achieved through a three-component design – soft, adjustable nose loops, anti-slip earpieces and metal-free hinged side arms – providing high wear comfort and preventing pressure points.
Supravision Plus Coating
In order to ensure that your safety glasses provide protection and comfort in a range of applications, they are coated with Uvex's Supravision Plus coating. This advanced formula provides anti-fog protection on both sides of the lense, as well as scratch resistance and anti-static properties. This makes the 9170-175 ideal for industries like oil and gas, where electrical safety is highly important.
Other Models Available
The Uvex i-3 Glasses are available in a variety of other frame and lens configurations:
The Uvex i-3 Glasses are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly almost regardless of face size or shape. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.