Uvex i-3s Slimline Amber Safety Glasses 9190085
The high-functioning Uvex i-3s Slimline Amber Safety Glasses 9190085 combine practicality with comfort for the perfect safety eyewear. Sporting a modern design, these safety glasses use a proven Supravision lens coating technology for effective protection against fog, scratches, chemical splashes and more. For optimal usability, these spectacles also feature numerous customisable features to achieve a comfortable and secure fit, making them wearable for longer periods.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 W 1 FT KN CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: FT KN
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex i-3s Amber Glasses
The Uvex i-3s Clear Safety Spectacles are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
Key Features of the Uvex i-3s Safety Glasses
- Sustainable metal-free safety glasses with an adaptable fit
- Stylish, sporty design for a fashionable workwear option
- Amber lens tint offers contrast enhancements for reduced eye strain
- Supravision lens coating technology for resistance to fog and scratches
- Uses a robust polycarbonate material for the lens for durability
- Arms feature multi-incline points for customisation and perfect fit for all users
- Soft, non-pressure nose pad allows for comfortable placement and long-term use
- Brow area features soft padding for comfort over extended periods
- Open design allows for constant air circulation to remain cool
- Multi-level side arm inclination allows precise adjustment
- Meets the requirements for safety standards EN 166 and EN 170 for reliability
Who Can Use the 9190085 Glasses?
With such a versatile design, these safety glasses are suitable for wide range of tasks. Suitable applications include:
- Lab work
- Chemical plants
- Metal work
The Uvex i-3s Spectacles are adaptable to most faces, with an extremely comfortable and secure fit. This is achieved through a three-component design – a soft, adjustable nose pad, side arms with multi-incline points and soft padding at the brows and around the temples.
Supravision Lens Coating
In order to ensure that your safety glasses provide protection and comfort in a range of applications, they are coated with Uvex's Supravision Plus coating. This advanced formula provides anti-fog protection on both sides of the lens, as well as scratch and chemical resistance. This makes the 9190085 glasses ideal for applications such as drilling and lab work, where your safety is of the upmost importance.
Other Available Models
Here at SafetyGoggles, we have a whole range of Uvex i-3 Safety Glasses.
Please click here to view other available Uvex i-3 Safety Glasses.
The Uvex i-3 Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly almost regardless of face size or shape.