Uvex i-5 Lime Anti-Dust Sun Glare Safety Glasses 9183281
Combining ergonomics with superb protective qualities, the Uvex i-5 Lime Anti-Dust Sun Glare Safety Glasses 9183281 are the eyewear you need during busy and dynamic shifts. Not only are these spectacles highly resistant to dust, dirt, and chemicals, these lime coloured glasses provide superb UV400 and sun glare protection thanks to their 23% grey tinted polycarbonate lenses.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 5-2.5 W 1 FTKN CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 2.5
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
- Other Lenses Available: Clear
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex i-5 Anti-Dust Safety Glasses
The Uvex i-5 Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection Against Sun Glare
Why Choose Uvex i-5 Grey Anti-Dust Safety Glasses?
It's important to ensure that you have glasses that have a comfortable and practical design that is suited to your needs. The Uvex i-5 have a number of features that make them an ideal choice, including:
- Grey-Tinted Lenses: The i-5 are constructed with 23% grey-tinted polycarbonate lenses which ensure excellent protection against sun glare on bright days.
- X-Tended Shield Protection: Extensive eyeshield provides first-rate protection against dirt, dust and flying particles, while the sideshield provides further protection without restricting your peripherals.
- Three Tier Inclination: The i-5 can be adjusted to three inclinations, allowing wearers to achieve a comfortable fit.
- X-Twist Arm Adjustment: Side arms can be adjusted to provide convenient and flexible comfort no matter what your head shape.
- Soft Ergonomic Pieces: Nose pad and ear pieces are moulded to be free of pressure and hardness to ensure flexibility and comfort at all times.
- Supravision Excellence: Ensures permanent anti-fog protection on the interior and extreme resistance to chemicals and scratches on the exterior.
See the full range of Uvex Safety Glasses by clicking here.
Extra wide field of vision and soft, pressure-free ergonomic nose piece
Key Features of the Uvex i-5 Safety Glasses
- Modern, metal-free safety spectacles with three tier inclination fit
- Polycarbonate lenses 23% tinted grey for excellent sun glare protection
- Reliable U-400 protection, certified to EN 166 and EN 172
- Supravision Excellence coating ensures anti-scratch, anti-fog and anti-chemical protection
- Multi-level side arm inclination allows for precise wearer adjustment
- Soft, flexible nose and ear pieces to prevent pinching and ensure maximum user comfort
- Attractive lime and anthracite colour
What Other Lenses Are Available?
The Uvex i-5 are available with clear lenses and a blue anthracite design. You can purchase a pair here as the Uvex i-5 Clear Anti-Dust Safety Glasses.
What Does the Supravison Excellence Coating Provide?
The Uvex i-5 Goggles are treated to provide superb longevity thanks to their Supravision Excellence coating. Not only does the coating provide permanent anti-fog protection on the interior, but their exterior provides extreme resistance to chemicals and scratches on the exterior.
True Wearer Comfort
The Uvex i-5 Glasses cater for those who work long, busy shifts. Their soft, flexible nose pad prevents pinching, while their extendable "X-Twist" side arm technology allows users to conveniently adjust their glasses to suit their specific head shape.
Three-tier inclination allows for true wearer adjustment and optimal comfort
X-Tended Anti-Dust Protection
The i-5 are designed to provide protection against flying particles on all sides. That's because their X-Tended Eyeshield is treated to repel dust and dirt matter without restricting peripheral vision.
Who Can Use the Uvex i-5 Glasses?
These Anti-Dust Glasses are perfect for oil & gas work, and construction applications where dust and dirt are commonplace. As such, their applications include:
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Oil Rigs
- Gas Work
- Road Building
- Tarmac/Asphalt Work
- Stone Setting
- Stone Work
- Metal Work
The Uvex i-5 Glasses are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly almost regardless of face size or shape.
|Conformity Statement |