Uvex i-vo Clear Safety Glasses 9160-065
The Uvex i-vo Clear Safety Glasses 9160-065 provide an intelligent combination of protection and comfort through the use of both hard and soft components. Featuring an adjustable design and Uvex's Supravision Sapphire lens coating for scratch and chemical resistance, these versatile glasses are suitable for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 W 1 FT CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the UVex i-vo Safety Glasses
The Uvex i-vo Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
Key Features of the Uvex i-vo Safety Spectacles
- Fashionable safety spectacles with adjustable side arms
- Intelligent blend of hard and soft materials to optimise comfort and protection
- Soft components at the nose and forehead for a pressure-free fit
- Reliable UV 400 protection
- Shape of lenses guarantees unrestricted peripheral vision
- Extremely scratch and chemical resistant on both sides
The Uvex i-vo are produced via injection moulding of two different materials, so that they are hard and sturdy where they need to be, yet soft in the sensitive areas of the nose, forehead and ears. This results in a comfortable, pressure-free fit without loss of protection.
With multi-level side arm inclination, and variable side arm lengths, the Uvex i-vo Glasses can be modified to suit the contours of the user's particular physiognomy. Again, this helps to ensure optimal wearer comfort over extended periods of use.
Other Models Available
The Uvex i-vo Safety Glasses are available in a number of other lens and frame configurations. Please see the table below for details.
The Uvex i-vo Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size that will be suitable for most users. They feature adjustable side arms to help attain a tailored fit for the individual. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.