Uvex i-Works Clear Safety Glasses
The Uvex i-Works Clear Safety Glasses feature a light, sporty design and a panorama lens that ensures maximum comfort even when worn for long periods. With their outstanding coating technology, they offer permanent anti-fog performance even after repeated cleaning, while the soft, duo-component arms ensure a comfortable, non-slip fit. If you prefer, the Uvex i-Works Glasses are also available with sun glare filter.
The codes for these glasses are as follows:
- Anthracite/Blue: 9194-171
- Anthracite/Lime: 9194-175
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 W 1 FTKN CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex i-Works Clear Safety Glasses
The Uvex i-Works Clear Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - UV Filters
Key Features of the Uvex i-Works Clear Safety Glasses
- Combine a sporty design with robust quality
- Arm ends in flat design with opening to attach neck cord
- Offers reliable UV 400 protection
- Anti-fog for at least 16 seconds on the inside
- Exceptionally scratch and chemical-resistant exterior
- Clear, panoramic PC lens for a large field of vision
- Soft arms deliver a non-slip fit without pressure points
- Constructed entirely free from metal
- Well suited for use in combination with dust masks
- Available in two frame colours: Anthracite/Blue and Anthracite/Lime
The Uvex i-Works Clear Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly regardless of face size or shape.
What Does the Supravision Excellence Coating Provide?
The i-Works Panoramic Glasses are coated with Uvex's proprietary Supravision Excellence coating. This treatment allows for fog resistance across the interior lenses, as well as extreme chemical and scratch resistance across the exterior.
Who Can Use the i-Works Construction Glasses?
As their name would suggest, the i-Works are highly suited for construction work, including the following applications:
- Machine Operation