Uvex Pheos Indoor/Outdoor Safety Glasses 9192-881
Featuring a silver mirror lens, the Uvex Pheos Indoor/Outdoor Safety Glasses 9192-881 provide clarity of vision in both indoor and outdoor environments, as well as offering a high level of mechanical protection. In order to maximise the field of vision, the lenses are duo-spherical, and they also have a Supravision coating that provides scratch resistance on the outside and anti-fogging properties on the inside.
- Frame Marking: W 166 F CE
- Lens Marking: 5-1.7 W 1 F CE
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.7
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex Pheos Safety Glasses
The Uvex Pheos Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 (Personal Eye Protection)
- EN 172 (Personal Eye Protection with Sunglare Filters)
Key Features of the Uvex Pheos Safety Spectacles
- Metal-free safety spectacles with a modern, sporty design
- Slender geometry makes them easy to wear with ear defenders, helmets and bump caps
- Duo-spherical lens for a larger field of vision
- Bevelled edge in the upper eye area for eyebrow protection
- Soft, nonslip arm ends help to prevent pressure points
- Anti fog on the inside of the lens; reflective mirror coating on the outside
Fashion and Function
The Uvex Pheos Safety Glasses blend a modern, attractive design with high-performance protection. This makes them an attractive accessory to wear at work, and their slimline geometry ensures they can easily be worn in tandem with other workwear such as ear defenders, helmets and bump caps.
Other Models Available
The Uvex Pheos Safety Glasses are available in a number of other lens and frame configurations. Please see the table below for further details.
The Uvex Pheos Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size that should be suitable for most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable as long as they are in a resellable condition with all the original documentation.