Uvex Polavision Safety Glasses
Reflections in your line of vision are not just an annoyance – they can be distracting and hazardous, particularly in the offshore and maritime industries. Featuring polarised lenses, the Uvex Polavision Safety Glasses are designed to protect your eyes and your safety by transforming annoying reflections into a pleasant, ambient glow. Comfortable and scratch-resistant, these safety glasses can help to improve workers' productivity as well as their safety.
- Frame Marking: W166 F CE
- Lens Marking: 5-3.1 W 1 F CE
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex Polavision Safety Glasses
The Uvex Polavision Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection with Sunglare Filters
Key Features of the Uvex Polavision Safety Spectacles
- Comfortable safety glasses with polarisation filter
- Transforms distracting reflections into pleasant light
- Reliable UV 400 protection
- Sunglare filter, providing optimal colour perception and eyesight protection in sunny conditions
- Scratch-resistant coating for improved durability
- Ideal for offshore and maritime work
The Polavision Glasses are fitted with a polarisation filter that turns bright reflections into pleasant, non-distracting ambient glow. This makes them ideal for workplaces with reflective surfaces – for example highly polished materials in the construction industries, or water surfaces in maritime and offshore work.
The Uvex Polavision Glasses are supplied in a single universal size that will be suitable for most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.