Uvex Super Fit Welding Safety Glasses 9178-043
In order to offer the best possible balance between comfort and protection, the Uvex Super Fit Welding Safety Glasses 9178-043 feature optimal clarity, anti-fog coating and scratch-resistant exterior, as well as aerodynamically optimised lenses, good ventilation and lightweight design. They are supplied with a black and green frame, fitted with grey PC lenses.
EN Compliance of the Uvex Super Fit Welding Safety Glasses
The Uvex Super Fit Welding Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 169 - Welding Protection
Key Features of the Uvex Super Fit Welding Safety Glasses
- Offer Level 3 welding protection
- Sporty design with Uvex x-stream technology
- Perfect colour recognition thanks to Uvex sun glare filters
- New filter technology combines UV and IR protection
- Provide reliable UV 400 and IR protection
- Optimal optical clarity due to extremely thin wraparound lens
- Anti-fog interior and scratch-resistant exterior
- Minimise burns caused by welding sparks
- Aerodynamically optimised lenses ensure optimal ventilation
- Lightweight design for excellent wearer comfort
Light and Comfortable Hinged Safety Glasses
The Uvex Super Fit Welding Safety Glasses combine all the properties of contemporary safety spectacles with the advantages of state-of-the-art materials. The ultra-thin wraparound lens with a 6.5 base curve provides optimum protection against mechanical risks, while the aerodynamically optimised lenses, which are angled forwards, ensure optimum ventilation and a pleasant internal environment around the eyes.
The Uvex Super Fit Welding Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly regardless of face size or shape. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.