Uvex Super G Amber Safety Glasses 9172-220
Weighing in at just 18g, the Uvex Super G Amber Safety Glasses 9172-220 protect the user with minimal obstruction to their comfort and activity. Fitted with contrast-enhancing amber lenses, these glasses are ideal for low-light environments, dawn, dusk and areas with artificial lighting.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT DIN CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 W 1 FTKN DIN CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex Super G Safety Glasses
The Uvex Super G Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 (Personal Eye Protection)
- EN 170 (Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters)
Key Features of the Uvex Super G Safety Spectacles
- Metal-free, extremely light safety glasses
- Extremely thin wraparound lens for maximum optical clarity
- Aerodynamically-optimised lenses for superb comfort and ventilation around the eyes
- Contrast-enhancing amber lenses; ideal for low-light conditions
- Anti-fog for at least 16 seconds on the inside; scratch and chemical resistant on the outside
The Uvex Super G Safety Glasses are fitted with ultra-thin wraparound lenses. Aerodynamically optimised, these lenses are angled forwards in order to provide optimum ventilation and comfort around the eyes. Despite their slimline design, they still provide excellent mechanical protection, with a small object impact rating of 45m/s.
Supravision Excellence Coating
The Uvex's Super Fit Safety Spectacles feature Uvex's proprietary Supravision Excellence lens coating. This unique formula provides anti-fog protection for at least 16 seconds on the inside of the lens, and makes them extremely scratch resistant and chemical resistant on the outside.
Other Models Available
The Uvex Super G Safety Glasses are available in a variety of other frame and lens configurations:
The Uvex Super G Glasses are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable as long as they are in a resellable condition with all the original documentation.