Uvex Ultrasonic Clear Safety Goggles
Featuring a clever combination of hard and soft components that combine reliable protection with maximum comfort, the Uvex Ultrasonic Clear Safety Goggles are ideal as overspecs or general eyewear protection. Featuring a sporty design, with a wide panoramic field of vision and easily replaceable lenses, the Ultrasonic Goggles are suitable for a number of applications and industries.
The codes for these goggles are as follows:
- Orange/Grey: 9302-245
- Black/Grey: 9302-285
- Frame Marking: W 166 349 B CE
- Lens Marking: 2-1.2 W 1 B 9 KN DIN CE
- Frame Strength: B
- Frame Style: 3, 4, 9
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: B, 9, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex Ultrasonic Goggles 9302-245
The Uvex Ultrasonic Goggles are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 – Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 – UV Filters
Key Features of the Uvex Ultrasonic Goggles 9302-245
- Combine high mechanical rigidity with maximum wearer comfort
- Excellent ventilation ensures the area around your eyes remains pleasant
- Offer reliable UV 400 protection and high mechanical strength
- Comfortable design that never presses or pinches
- Sporty design with easily replaceable lenses
- Anti-fog for at least 16 seconds on the inside
- Extremely scratch-resistant on the outside due to Supravision Excellence lens coating
- Available in two designs: Orange/Grey and Black/Grey
How Comfortable are the Uvex Ultrasonic GoggleS?
The combination of soft and hard material components combine high mechanical rigidity with maximum wearer comfort. The flexible, soft component adapts to the wearer's face and ensures full side protection to the eye area, including for those who wear glasses.
How Ventilated Are the Ultrasonic Goggles?
These goggles never press or pinch, even when worn continuously for longer periods. Moreover, they come with excellent ventilation, which makes sure that the climate around the eyes is pleasant and non-irritant.
Who Can Use the Ultrasonic Goggles?
Thanks to their excellent resistance to chemicals and fog, the Ultrasonic Goggles are well suited to the following industries:
- Care Homes
- Medical Facilities
- Quality Control
The Uvex Ultrasonic Goggles are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly regardless of face size or shape. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.