3M OX3000 Polycarbonate Safety Glasses
The economical 3M OX3000 Polycarbonate Safety Glasses will shield your eyes from UV rays as well as minor impacts when working in the construction or forestry industries. The glasses are both anti-fogging and anti-scratch for maximum durability and field of vision.
- Frame Marking: 3M EN 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 3M 1 FT
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of 3M OX3000 Polycarbonate Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the OX300 Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
- Compatible: Easy to wear over prescription glasses for clear vision at work
- UV Protection: Provides protection from harsh sunlight and UV radiation
- Anti-Scratch: Anti-scratch lens for maximum durability
- Anti-Fog: Anti-fog lenses for improved clarity of vision even during exertion
- High-Value: Economical price to performance ratio
- Adjustable: 5-stage adjustable temple length and adjustable lens angle for an optimal fit
- Comfortable: Soft and narrows strap ends for comfort
Scratch Resistant Lenses
To ensure that your glasses retain their high level of clarity even after extended periods of use the OX300 Safety Glasses feature scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses. This makes the glasses ideal for work that requires both protection and a high level of attention to detail.
The OX3000 Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Designed for Use with Ear Muffs
The OX3000 is intended for use in environments where hearing protection is also required. The low-profile adjustable temples have been designed to be worn in combination with 3M ear muffs.
Certification of the OX300 Safety Glasses