Betafit EW2203 Montana Smoke-Grey Anti-Scratch and Anti-Glare Safety Glasses
Tested and certified to EN 172, the Betafit EW2203 Montana Smoke-Grey Anti-Scratch and Anti-Glare Safety Glasses provide exceptional protection against sun glare. Wearers can also benefit from the anti-scratch properties of these class 1 optical safety glasses, which helps to ensure longevity.
- Frame Marking: WW 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 5-3.1 WW 1FT CE
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: Class 1
- Lens Property: F
Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Betafit EW2203 Montana Safety Eyewear
Ensuring that you are get the protection you need, the Betafit EW2203 Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Sun Glare Protection
key features and Benefits
- Safety glasses with smoke-grey tint lens protects against glare
- UV400 protection against sun glare
- Class 1 optical quality for the highest quality clear vision
- Distortion free and can be worn continuously without harming the eyes
- Level F frame strength offers low energy impact protection from high speed particles
- Anti-scratch wraparound lens
- Soft-grip bi-polymer arms provide optimum comfort and grip behind the ears
- TSR compliant anti-glare tint
- Tested and CE Approved to BS EN166 1 F:2002 and EN172 5-3.1 for reliable usage
How Protective Are These Safety Glasses?
Offering mechanical F strength, the Betafit EW2203 anti-glare safety glasses provide low energy impact protection from high speed particles. These safety glasses resist a 6mm, 0.86g ball travelling at 45m/s, meaning they provide the maximum protection for glasses.
For Glare Protection
The Betafit Montana EW2203 Safety Glasses has a smoke-grey anti-glare lens tint for exceptional protection against sun glare, and are TSR compliant. The tint is used to adjust the Visible Light Transmission (VLT) of the lens, which controls the amount of light let through to protect your eyes.
Anti-Scratch Safety Glasses
With an anti-scratch wraparound lens, the Betafit EW2203 Safety Glasses are resistant to scratches from abrasions and scrapes. This means they have been manufactured with a nano-millimetre atop the lens in order to increase hardness and buffer against abrasions, light scratching and scuffs.
How Comfortable Are The Betafit Glare and Scratch Resistant Safety Glasses?
For comfort and grip, the arms of the EW2203 Betafit Safety Glasses are made of a soft-grip bi-polymer. This composition ensures the glasses are comfortable to wear and that you've got excellent grip behind your ears to prevent the glasses from moving around.
Eyewear Retainer Cord Included
As standard, the Betafit Montana Anti-Glare Safety Glasses come with an eyewear retainer cord. This cord allows for adjustment of the glasses to ensure the most comfortable fit for the wearer, and also means you won't accidently lose your glasses whilst at work.
Sizing Information For betafit Safety Glasses
The Betafit EW2203 Safety Work Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.