Betafit EW2802 Eiger Contour-Fit Clear Safety Goggles
Designed for maximum protection, the Betafit FW2802 Eiger Contour-Fit Clear Safety Goggles have a level B mechanical frame strength certification, indicating medium energy impact protection from high speed particles. Indirect vents provide protection against impact, dust, and chemical splash, while also preventing heat and moisture build-up within the goggles for total breathability too.
- Frame Marking: WW 166 3 4 B CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 WW 1B CE
- Frame Strength: B
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: Class 1
- Lens Property: B
Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Betafit EW2802 Montana Safety Eyewear
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Betafit EW2802 Safety Goggles have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these goggles comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
key features and Benefits
- Polycarbonate safety goggles with a contour-fit for maximum protection
- Protect against impact, dust, and chemical splash
- Class 1 optical quality for the highest quality clear vision
- Distortion free and can be worn continuously without harming the eyes
- Mechanical Strength B offers medium energy impact protection from high speed particles
- Anti-scratch and anti-mist coated for additional protection
- Soft and flexible inner face seal for ultimate comfort and protection
- Indirect vents and anti-mist coating prevents heat and moisture build up for breathability
- Wide elastic headband is strong but comfortable
- Tested and CE Approved to BS EN166 1 B 3 4:2002 for reliable usage
What Protection Do the Eiger Safety Goggles Provide?
The Betafit EW2802 Contour Fit Safety Goggles feature indirect vents for protection against impact, dust and chemical splash. The mechanical strength B of these safety goggles mean they provide medium energy protection from high speed particles to keep your eyes safe.
what Is Mechanical Strength B?
A mechanical strength B certification means that these goggles, when tested, resisted a 6mm, 0.86g ball travelling at 120m/s. This is the maximum possible protection rating for safety goggles.
Anti-scratch coated, the Betafit EW2802 Safety Goggles are resistant to scratches from abrasions and scrapes. This means they have been manufactured with a nano-millimetre atop the lens in order to increase hardness and buffer against abrasions, light scratching and scuffs.
Anti-Mist Safety Goggles
As well as scratch-resistance, these Betafit Safety Goggles provide protection against tiny water particles floating or falling in the atmosphere as you work. This anti-mist protection mean you've got a clear panoramic view even in low-light conditions for safer working.
How Comfortable Are The Betafit Scratch Resistant Safety Goggles?
Wearing protective eyewear all day long doesn't have to mean comfort will be compromised. The Betafit Contour-Fit Safety Goggles feature a soft and flexible inner seal for comfortable all day wear and protection, as well an ultra-strong wide elastic band that can be adjusted to your perfect fit. Additionally the indirect vents and anti-mist coating of these goggles prevent heat and moisture build up within the goggles, ensuring total breathability as well as a clear view.
Sizing Information For The Betafit Safety Goggles
The Betafit EW2802 Safety Work Goggles are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.