Bollé Rush+ PSSRUSP085 Clear Medical Safety Glasses
With complete clarity of vision that won't become obstructed in a key surgical moment, the Bollé Rush+ PSSRUSP085 Clear Medical Safety Glasses are tailored to healthcare professionals looking to maintain a clear view and protect their eyes from bacteria. With wraparound protection, these glasses provide total coverage from bacteria and viruses.
- Frame Marking: EN 166 F, T CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 1 F, T, K, N CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Bollé Rush+ PSSRUSP085 Clear Medical Safety Glasses
These glasses have been tested against EN standards to ensure that they provide you with the necessary protection. They comply as follow:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
- Wraparound protection from bacteria and viruses that could be spread during healthcare work
- Co-injected ultra-flexible temples ensure a good fit for comfortable wear, even after long hours of use
- Adjustable nose bridge is non-slip designed to ensure that you won't need to adjust them when operating
- PLATINUM coated on both sides to ensure glasses are anti-scratch and anti-fog for clarity during surgery
- Glasses are washable to keep lenses clear for long-lasting eye protection and re-usability
- Resistance against fine particles and extreme temperatures for consistent quality and longevity of use
- Weight: 27g (approx. 0.05lbs)
- Lens Colour: Clear
- Temple Colours: Blue and White
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Temple Material: Polycarbonate and Thermoplastic Rubber
Clarity and Protection from A Variety of Risks
The Bollé Rush+ Medical Safety Glasses are designed to shield from numerous hazards. In particular, they protect from the following:
- Viral and bacterial infections from patients
- Spreading infections through open wounds during surgery
- Ultraviolet radiation risks
- Low-energy impact
- Contact with low-energy impact at extreme temperatures
- Resistance to fogging and surface damage by fine particles
PLATINUM Technology for Better ASAF Coating
Designed to be used during surgery, the clear lenses of the Rush+ PSSRUSP085 feature PLATINUM anti-scratch and anti-fog coatings for exceptional reliability. While the anti-scratch coating guarantees a longer product life, it works with the anti-fog coating to prevent your vision becoming obscured at pivotal surgical moments.
Fully Adjustable for Better Comfort
These glasses are supplied in a universal size with ultra-flex temples that are suitable for the majority of head shapes. In addition to this, the glasses feature an adjustable nose bridge to allow the user a higher level of adaptability, the nose bridge is also non-slip so you won't need to adjust it mid-operation.
If the Bollé Rush+ Clear Lens Safety Glasses PSSRUSP085 get dirty, they can easily be cleaned without compromising their anti-scratch and anti-fog coating. This means the glasses are reusable, for a long-lasting, cost-effective and environmentally friendly way to protect your eyes.
Optional Neck Cord
We recommend purchasing these glasses alongside the Bollé Safety Glasses Neck Cord CORDC, an adjustable round-the-neck cord designed to protect your glasses and prevent you from losing them. This accessory is ideal if you want to take off your glasses mid-operation or for a break without risk of losing them.