Bollé Rush+ PSSRUSP0862 Small Clear Medical Safety Glasses
Bacterial protection adapted to fit narrow faces, these Bollé Rush+ PSSRUSP0862 Small Clear Medical Safety Glasses use an anti-scratch, anti-fog coating to maintain total clarity of vision alongside wraparound protection. Designed for healthcare professionals, these glasses have a non-slip adjustable nose bridge to keep your hands free and vision unobstructed.
- Frame Marking: EN 166 F, T CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 1 F, T, K, N CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Bollé Rush+ PSSRUSP0862 Small Clear Medical Safety Glasses
These glasses have been tested against EN standards to ensure that they provide you with the necessary protection. They comply as follow:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
- Smaller design to accommodate narrower faces without compromising on quality of protection
- Prevents bacteria from entering your eye and spreading viruses in a healthcare environment
- Co-injected ultra-flexible temples for a great fit and comfortable wear, even with long hours of use
- Adjustable bridge for an adaptable fit and non-slip design ensures glasses stay in place while being worn
- PLATINUM coated on both sides to ensure glasses are anti-fog to ensure clarity during surgery
- PLATINUM coating also provides anti-scratch protection that helps ensures greater longevity of use
- Glasses are washable for long-lasting eye protection and clear vision that is re-usable
- Resistance against fine particles and extreme temperatures so these glasses can survive general wear and tear
- Weight: 26g (approx. 0.05lbs)
- Lens Colour: Clear
- Temple Colours: Blue and White
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Temple Material: Polycarbonate and Thermoplastic Rubber
Clarity and Protection Against a Variety of Risks
The Bollé Rush+ Small Medical Safety Glasses are designed to shield from numerous hazards. In particular, they protect from the following:
- Viral and bacterial infections from patients
- Spreading infections through open wounds during surgery
- Ultraviolet radiations risks
- Low-energy impact
- Contact with low-energy impact at extreme temperatures
- Resistance to fogging and surface damage by fine particles
PLATINUM Technology for Better ASAF Coating
The Rush+ Small Safety Glasses PSSRUSP0862 feature PLATINUM anti-scratch and anti-fog coatings for exceptional and consistent clarity of vision that makes these glasses ideal for healthcare professionals. The anti-scratch coating guarantees a longer product life and the anti-fog coating is essential for preventing your vision from becoming obstructed during pivotal surgical moments.
Adapted for Narrower Faces
This advanced eye protection has been built for individuals with smaller heads to better suit a narrower face. With ultra-flex temples suitable for the majority of head shapes, the glasses feature an adjustable nose bridge allowing the user a wider variety of fits, the nose bridge is also non-slip so you won't need to adjust it mid-operation.
If you would prefer the standard fit, it is also available to purchase here.
The lenses for the Rush+ Small Clear Medical Glasses should be cleaned regularly to prevent any dirt they may have accrued during use from building up. As they are washable without compromising their anti-scratch and anti-fog coating, these glasses are reusable, making these a long-lasting, cost effective and environmentally friendly way to protect your eyes.
Optional Neck Cord
We recommend purchasing these glasses alongside the Bollé Safety Glasses Neck Cord CORDC, an adjustable round-the-neck cord designed to protect your glasses and prevent you from losing them. This accessory is ideal if you want to take off your glasses mid-operation or for a break without risk of losing them.