Bollé Silium Clear Safety Glasses SILPSI
With a clear lens and a durable metal frame, the Bollé Silium Clear Safety Glasses SILPSI are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit during tasks where risks caused by ultraviolet (UV) exposure are present. The glasses are scratch resistant and feature an anti-fog coating, and the combined panoramic view, flexible temples, and adjustable soft nose pads improve comfort while working.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 FT
- Lens Marking: CE 2-1.2 1 FT
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Silium Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Silium Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: Ultraviolet Filters
- Safety glasses with a durable metal frame for versatile use
- Clear lens with integrated side shields for panoramic field of view
- Flexible temples and adjustable soft nose pads improve comfort
- UV filter for protection against risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Anti-fog properties reduce risks of visual impairment and subsequent dangers caused by fogging
- Product code: SILPSI
Conforming to EN 170:2002 with the shade 2-1.2, the Silium Clear Safety Glasses help to protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light. This UV protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure to UV rays.
The lenses have been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
Other Lens Colours
The Silium Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a range of different requirements and potential hazards in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; UV filters
- Smoke: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; sunglare filters
The Bollé Silium Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Silium Safety Glasses
|Information Sheet |