Bollé Silium+ Clear Safety Glasses SILPPSI
With a clear lens, platinum coating, and lightweight polycarbonate frame, the Bollé Silium+ Clear Safety Glasses SILPPSI are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit during tasks where risks caused by ultraviolet (UV) exposure are present. The platinum coating provides the glasses with resistance to scratches and fog, and the B-Flex technology of the construction offers improved flexibility and fit for optimal comfort.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 FT
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2 1 FT KN
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Silium+ Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Silium+ Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: Ultraviolet Filters
- Safety glasses with a lightweight polycarbonate frame for comfort
- Clear lens is coated with platinum for reliable anti-fog properties and scratch resistance
- B-Flex technology improves flexibility and offers improved fit with shape-memory material
- UV filter for protection against risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Anti-fog properties reduce risks of visual impairment and subsequent dangers caused by fogging
- Product code: SILPPSI
Conforming to EN 170:2002 with the shade 2C-1.2, the Silium+ Clear Safety Glasses help to protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light. This UV protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure to UV rays.
The lenses have been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
Other Lens Colours
The Silium+ Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a range of different requirements and potential hazards in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; UV filters
- Smoke: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; sunglare filters
- CSP: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; sunglare filters
The Bollé Silium+ Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Silium+ Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Information Sheet |
| || |