Bollé Silium+ CSP Lens Safety Glasses SILPCSP
With a CSP lens, platinum coating, and lightweight polycarbonate frame, the Bollé Silium+ CSP Lens Safety Glasses SILPCSP are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit during tasks where risks caused by exposure to sunglare are present. The platinum coating provides the glasses with resistance to scratches and fog, and the B-Flex technology of the construction offers improved flexibility and fit for optimal comfort.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 FT
- Lens Marking: CE 5-1.4 1 FT KN
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.4
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Silium+ Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Silium+ Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection: Sunglare Filters for Industrial Use
- Safety glasses with a lightweight polycarbonate frame for comfort
- CSP lens is coated with platinum for reliable anti-fog properties and scratch resistance
- B-Flex technology improves flexibility and offers improved fit with shape-memory material
- UV filter for protection against risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Anti-fog properties reduce risks of visual impairment and subsequent dangers caused by fogging
- Product code: SILPCSP
Sun glare Filters
Conforming to EN 172:1995 with the shade 5-1.4, the Silium+ CSP Lens Safety Glasses help to protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to sunlight. This protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure to sun glare.
CSP: BollÉ's Industry Changing Coating
CSP is an innovative new coating that is an effective solution for situations that alternate exposure from bright light to low light, or for activities in the extreme weather conditions found in hot, dry summers or icy, bitter winters. Standing for comfort, sensitivity perception, CSP filters blue light, UV light and infrared. They are combined with PLATINUM technology, making them a must have for any workplace that demands that little bit extra in eyewear protection.
The lenses have been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
Other Lens Colours
The Silium+ Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a range of different requirements and potential hazards in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; UV filters
- Smoke: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; sunglare filters
- CSP: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; sunglare filters
The Bollé Silium+ Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Silium+ Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Information Sheet |
| || |