Bollé Slam Welding Safety Glasses SLAWPCC3
Featuring a shade level of 3, the Bollé Slam Welding Safety Glasses SLAWPCC3 offers excellent protection when welding when a visor or helmet are not necessary. With an anti-scratch coating and constructed from tough polycarbonate, these glasses offer impressive longevity while providing enough comfort to make them ideal for extended, intricate applications.
EN Compliance of the Bollé Slam Welding Safety Glasses
To ensure you are getting the necessary protection, the Slam Welding Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards, complying as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 169 - Welding Protection
- Offers a welding protection shade level of 3
- Designed to offer resistance to scratching
- Suitable for use in adverse and high temperature conditions
- Feature polycarbonate frames that offer improved longevity
- Fitted with polycarbonate lenses that ensure durability
- Offers protection against low-energy impact
- Features an aesthetically pleasing green lens
- Available with three different shade levels
Lightweight Welding Protection
The Bollé Welding Glasses SLAWPCC3 offer protection during welding applications when a helmet or visor isn't required. They help to provide excellent dexterity and outstanding clarity, while offering resistance to extreme heat and bright lights.
Other Lens Shades Available
The Bollé Slam Welding Glasses are available with three different shades, all of which have the same comfortable and durable construction. The other lens shades are:
The Bollé Slam Welding Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable conditions with all original documentation.
Certification of the Bollé Safety Glasses SLAWPCC3
|Conformity Statement |