Bollé Slam Welding Safety Glasses SLAWPCC5
Offering a welding shade of level 5, the resilient and durable Bollé Slam Welding Safety Glasses SLAWPCC5 offer an excellent performance during welding applications when a helmet or visor isn't required. They offer excellent protection from scratches, low-energy impact and extreme heat temperatures, while their dark green lenses keep bright light from reaching your eyes.
EN Compliance of the Bollé Slam Welding Safety Glasses
To ensure you are getting the necessary protection, the Slam Welding Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards, complying as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 169 - Welding Protection
- Offers a welding protection shade level of 5
- Designed to offer resistance to scratching
- Suitable for use in adverse and high-temperature conditions
- Feature polycarbonate frame that offers high longevity
- Fitted with polycarbonate lenses that ensure durability
- Offers protection against low-energy impact
- Features an aesthetically pleasing dark green lens
- Available with three different shade levels
Lightweight Welding Protection
The Bollé Welding Glasses SLAWPCC5 offer protection during welding applications when a helmet or visor isn't required. They help to provide excellent dexterity and outstanding clarity, while offering resistance to extreme heat and bright lights.
Other Lens Shades Available
The Bollé Slam Welding Glasses are available with three different shades, all of which have the same comfortable and durable construction. The other lens shades are:
The Bollé Slam Welding Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable conditions with all original documentation.
Certification of the Bollé Safety Glasses SLAWPCC5
|Conformity Statement ||User Instructions |
| || |