Honeywell Bionic Clear Uncoated Face Shield Visor 1011623
Designed for high risk situations, the Honeywell Bionic Clear Uncoated Face Shield Visor 1011623 uses a polycarbonate lens to offer resistance to chemicals, heat, medium energy impact, hot solids and ignition. The helmet can be adjusted up to 2,784 times to ensure a totally catered fit, while its fully protective and versatile design is suitable for industries as widespread as chemicals, forestry, steelwork, metalwork, wind energy and welding.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 1, B, T
- Lens Marking: CE 1 B, T, 3, 8, 9, HON
- Frame Strength: B, T
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: B, T, 3, 8, 9
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Visor
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Bionic Clear Visor has been tested to EN standards. The standards to which this visor complies are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 169 - Protection Against Welding
- Offers resistance to medium-energy impact
- Offers resistance to heat, hot solids, chemicals, hot splashes and ignition
- Can be adjusted 2,784 times for a catered fit
- Large and wide visor offers total visibility
- Suitable to wear over the top of goggles for extra protection
- Soft cushioning on the inner design ensures comfort
- Features a locking mechanism for complete safety during use
- Headband, ratchet and chin can all be adjusted for catered fit
- Breathable sweatband keeps the user cool during use
Ideal For High Risk Situations
The Bionic Face Shield Visor is designed for high-risk situations, with a lock-in design that will keep you safe, prevent movement, and prevent exposure to any dangerous elements. This is supported by the tough polycarbonate visor that is designed to protect well against medium-energy impact from particles. This level of impact protection makes the visor perfect for use in applications where there is a risk of impact, such as building, maintenance and energy.
The visor doesn't just protect against medium-energy impact. It can also protect against heat, chemicals, hot solids, hot splashes and ignition, meaning that you can use the visor in a wide range of different conditions and you'll still remain protected. This face shield has been built for high-risk situations, and the features on it ensure an excellent and trustworthy level of protection.
Adjustable For Catered Fit
The Honeywell Clear Visor is designed to be adjusted in 2,784 possible scenarios. This means that the fit it provides will be fully catered for you. Fully adjustable ratched headgear, a fully adjustable headband, and an adjustable chin all ensure that you can get the level of comfort that you require.
The Honeywell Bionic Clear Visor is supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your visor if you find it unsuitable, as long as it is in a resellable condition with all original documentation.