Polycarbonate Visor for MCR Safety Matrix II Face Shield
The MCR Safety Matrix II Full Face Shield offers comprehensive protection from impacts, as well as debris and thermal hazards, but needs a visor to be used safely. This Polycarbonate Visor fits seamlessly onto the Matrix II, so you can resume work quickly and safely. As well as being highly protective, the panoramic, polycarbonate build maintains the highest optical quality for high visibility.
Please note this MCR Safety Visor is intended for use with the MCR Safety Matrix II Full Face Shield, which is not included.
EN Compliance of MCR Matrix II Visor
To comply with the European Specifications for safety eyewear, the MCR Safety Visor has been tested to the following standard:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
What Does the MCR Safety Visor Protect From?
Ideal for a range of high-risk activities, the MCR Visor is designed to protect against the following:
- Chemical risks
- Hot debris/solids
- Thermic risks
- High energy impact
- High speed particles at extreme temperatures
WHat Industries is the Matrix II Safety Visor Suitable for?
The tough, highly resistant design of the Matrix II Face Visor make it an excellent choice for a number of industries, including but not limited to:
- Metal Works
- Road Building
- Tarmac/Asphalt Work
- Stone Work
Key Features and Benefits of the MCR Face Shield Visor
- Offers strong protection from high-energy impact and hot debris
- Scratch resistant to increase use life and maintain safe visibility
- Made of polycarbonate for high optical quality and durability
- Designed for the MCR Safety Matrix II Full Face Shield
- Dimensions : 7 Inches x 16.75 Inches (17.8cm x 42.5cm)
- Fully compliant with stringent EN standards for safety