Honeywell Millennia 2G Smoke Lens Fogban Safety Glasses 1032180
Designed with a put on and go attitude that eliminates hassle, the Honeywell Millennia 2G Smoke Lens Fogban Safety Glasses 1032180 offer excellent protection in industries that range from driving and logistics to maintenance and industrial work. Their tough smoke lenses are suitable for protection against UV light and sun glare, while a sporty finish looks attractive to the eye.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 1, F, T
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2 / 5-2.5 HON, K, N
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Millennia 2G Smoke Lens Safety Glasses 1032180
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the 2G Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection Against Sun Glare
- Safety glasses with smoke lenses for brightly lit conditions
- Designed to protect against small object impact up to 45 metres per second
- Provide UV protection due to EN 170 classification
- Provide sun glare protection due to EN 172 classification
- Fogban coating offers excellent anti-fog properties
- "Put it on and GO!" construction is hassle free
- Sporty appearance is offers superior eye and cheek coverage
- Supplied with a 2G lanyard
FOGban Lens for Anti-Fog Properties
The Honeywell Millennia 2G Safety Glasses feature a superior Fogban coating, designed to prevent your glasses from fogging up in more high risks situations. This is ideal for working in wetter or warm environments when lenses are prone to fogging up. This helps to encourage safety while ensuring that you don't make a mistake and can continue to work effectively.
Put On and Go Hassle-Free Protection
The Millennia 2G Glasses are designed to be able to put on and go, meaning a hassle free design that ensures workers don't need to worry about adjustments or moving parts. The wearer simply takes their glasses out of the packaging, puts them on, and gets to work.
Sporty, Aesthetic Look For Many Industries
They feature a sporty black polycarbonate frame and panoramic view, enabling the 2G Safety Glasses to look aesthetically pleasing. This makes them well suited to not just protection during mechanical work, but for work in the driving, logistics and utility industries.
Other Lens Colours Available
The Honeywell 2G Glasses are available in two different colours, both of which have the same lightweight and comfortable design. The other colours are:
- Clear – protection against UV light
- Smoke – protection against sun glare
The Honeywell Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Certification of the Honeywell Millennia Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Data Sheet |
| || |