Honeywell SP1000 2G Yellow Lens Safety Goggles 1028644
Designed to offer excellent medium-energy protection against particles, the Honeywell SP1000 2G Yellow Lens Safety Goggles 1028644 are superb in applications such as grinding, chipping, shaving and sanding. Soft, high-quality face contouring and cushioning ensures comfort and a secure fit, while their padded temples prevent debris from entering the goggles.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166, 1, F, T
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: B, T. K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of SP1000 Yellow Lens Safety Goggles 1028644
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the 2G Safety Goggles have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these goggles comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Medium-energy protection against particles
- Low-energy protection against particles in extreme temperatures
- Flexible nose piece ensures comfort during use
- Yellow lens ideal for low-light working conditions
- Yellow lens also ideal for working with computers
- Conforms to face profiles to minimise slippage
- Headband ensures that the goggles will fit securely
- Resistance to fog, static and scratches
What Do the Frame and Lens Markings Mean?
You might have noticed that the lens and frame markings are a little on the long side. Don't worry though, as what they actually mean is quite simple. At low temperatures, the SP1000 will protect against medium energy particle impacts of around 120 metres per second. At extreme temperatures, the SP1000 Goggles will protect against low energy impact travelling at around 45 metres per second.
Ideal for High Particulate Work
The Honeywell SP1000 Goggles are well suited to work that involves a high level of particles. This includes protection in work environments such as grinding, chipping, shaving and sanding, where medium energy particles will require strong eye protection.
The Honeywell Safety Goggles are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your goggles if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Certification of the Honeywell Safety Goggles
|Conformity Statement |