MCR Karn-OTG Indoor/Outdoor Lens Safety Overspecs
Wearing the MCR Karn-OTG Indoor/Outdoor Lens Safety Overspecs, there's no need to change safety glasses as you move between areas with different light conditions. The lenses offer great visibility in various light conditions, keeping your eyes protected day or night, indoors or outdoors. They're versatile too with a sturdy polycarbonate build that's scratch and impact-resistant, even at extreme temperatures, as well as being coated in an anti-mist layer.
- Frame Marking: CE P EN 166 FT
- Lens Marking: 5-2.5 C1 FT CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 2.5
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of MCR Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal eye protection
- EN 172 - Personal eye protection from sun glare
Key Features of the MCR Karn-OTG Indoor/outdoor Safety Glasses
- Specially designed to comfortably fit over prescription glasses
- Polycarbonate material is protective, impact and scratch resistant
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Indoor/outdoor lenses offer UV protection and protect wearer from sun glare
- Soft and height adjustable TPR temples for most comfortable fit
- Features impact resistance, even at extreme temperatures
- Panoramic design gives you unobstructed vision
WHAT ARE Indoor/Outdoor LENSES?
These MCR Safety Sunglasses have indoor/outdoor lenses, also known as mirror lenses. They transmit more visible light than typical outdoor lenses and are specially designed to help you adapt to, and see better in, different lighting conditions. They can help in situations like, but not limited to:
- Removing the need to switch eyewear when moving between areas of different light conditions
- Protecting the wearer's eyes in the instance of sudden or unexpected light conditions
- Reducing eyestrain associated with moving to areas with more light
- Offering all-day protection, even through weather and environment changes
What Are these MCR SunGlasses Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Karn-OTG overtop Glasses provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Impact at extreme temperatures
- Ultraviolet light
- Sun glare
Adjustable Tpr temples
The temples of these glasses are made of a cushioning and supportive thermoplastic rubber (TPR). They also have an adjustable length to make sure every wearer gets their ideal fit.
Comfortably Fit Over Prescription Glasses
These MCR Karn-OTG Over Glasses are specially designed to fit comfortably, even over prescription glasses. The bar brow is soft and close-fitting to sit securely over glasses.
Indoor/Outdoor LENSES PROTECT FROM SUN GLARE
Conforming to EN 172 with the rating 5-2, the MCR Safety Goggles feature protection from the risks caused by exposure to sun glare and allow between 17.8% and 29.1% light transmission.
ARE THESE MCR SAFETY GLASSES AVAILABLE WITH OTHER LENSES?
This model of the MCR Safety Overspecs has indoor/outdoor mirror lenses, offering you the benefits of clear and dark lenses. However, if you would prefer the same glasses without more standard lenses, they're also available with just Clear Lenses or Blue Lenses.
The MCR Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. They also feature an adjustable temple length to make sure you've got the right fit.