MCR Marazion Indoor/Outdoor Lens Wraparound Safety Glasses
Featuring indoor/outdoor tinted lenses suitable for different light conditions, the MCR Marazion Indoor/Outdoor Lens Wraparound Safety Glasses are really versatile. On top of this, they've got a sporty, wraparound design, a light 25g build and soft TPR temples, making them unobtrusive and comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time. Made of polycarbonate the lenses are scratch and impact-resistant, even at extreme temperatures, as well as being coated in an anti-mist layer.
- Frame Marking: CE P EN 166 FT
- Lens Marking: 5-2 C1 FT CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: FT
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN COMPLIANCE OF MCR SAFETY GLASSES
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal eye protection from sun glare
Key Features of the MCR Marazion Clear Lens Glasses
- Wraparound design offers a greater field of vision
- 25g build is very light and comfortable enough for all-day use
- Indoor/outdoor lenses offer UV protection and protect wearer from sun glare
- Polycarbonate material is protective, impact and scratch resistant
- UV filters protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Soft TPR temples are comfortable and give you a secure fit
WHAT ARE INDOOR/OUTDOOR LENSES?
These MCR Safety Sunglasses have indoor/outdoor lenses, also known as mirror lenses. They transmit more visible light than typical outdoor lenses and are specially designed to help you adapt to, and see better in, different lighting conditions. They can help in situations like, but not limited to:
- Removing the need to switch eyewear when moving between areas of different light conditions
- Protecting the wearer's eyes in the instance of sudden or unexpected light conditions
- Reducing eyestrain associated with moving to areas with more light
- Offering all-day protection, even through weather and environment changes
WHAT ARE THESE MCR Safety SUNGLASSES RESISTANT TO?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Marazion Glasses provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Impact at extreme temperatures
- Ultraviolet light
- Sun glare
Soft and Comfortable TPR TEMPLES
The temples of these glasses are made of a cushioned and supportive thermoplastic rubber (TPR). As well as being comfortable, they help keep the glasses on the wearer's head.
Really Light Design
These MCR Safety Spectacles weigh a light 25g. This makes them really comfortable and unobtrusive, ideal for wearing for long periods of time.
INDOOR/OUTDOOR LENSES PROTECT FROM SUN GLARE
Conforming to EN 172 with the rating 5-2, the MCR Safety Goggles feature protection from the risks caused by exposure to sun glare and allow between 17.8% and 29.1% light transmission.
The MCR Wraparound Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Are The mCR Marazion Safety Glasses Available with other lenses?
This model of the MCR Safety Glasses has indoor/outdoor mirror lenses, offering you the benefits of clear and dark lenses. However, if you would prefer the same glasses with more standard lenses ,the MCR Marazion Glasses are available with Clear and Blue Mirror lenses.