MCR Marazion Blue Mirror Lens Wraparound Safety Sunglasses
Featuring the highest level of light transmission shielding and a sturdy polycarbonate build that's resistant to scratches and low-energy impacts, even at extreme temperatures, the MCR Marazion Blue Mirror Lens Wraparound Safety Sunglasses give you comprehensive eye protection for outdoor work. They also have soft TPR temples and a sporty, wraparound design that offers a comfortable fit and a panoramic field of vision.
- Frame Marking: CE P EN 166 FT
- Lens Marking: 5-3.1 C1 FT CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of MCR Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal eye protection from sun glare
Key Features of the MCR Marazion Clear Lens Glasses
- Wraparound design offers a greater field of vision
- 25g build is very light and comfortable enough for all-day use
- Blue mirror lenses offer protection from UV and sun glare, as well as low light transmission
- Polycarbonate material is protective, impact and scratch resistant
- UV filters protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Soft TPR temples are comfortable and give you a secure fit
What Are the Blue Mirror Safety Sunglasses Suitable For?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Karn-OTG overtop Glasses provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Impact at extreme temperatures
- Ultraviolet light
- Sun glare
Soft and Comfortable TPR Temples
The temples of these sunglasses are made of a cushioned and supportive thermoplastic rubber (TPR). As well as being comfortable, they help keep the glasses on the wearer's head.
Really Light Design
These MCR Safety Spectacles weigh a light 25g. This makes them really comfortable and unobtrusive, ideal for wearing for long periods of time.
Blue Tint Protection from Sun Glare
Conforming to EN 172 with the rating 5-3.1, the MCR Safety Shades feature protection from the risks caused by exposure to sun glare and allow between 8% and 17.8% light transmission.
The MCR Wraparound Safety Tinted Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Are The mCR Marazion Safety Glasses Available with other lenses?
This model of the MCR Safety Glasses reflective blue mirror lenses, offering you serious protection from sun glare and greatly lowering light transmission. However, if you would prefer the same glasses different lenses, they're also available with just Clear and Indoor/Outdoor lenses.