Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal eye protection from sun glare
Key Features and Benefits
- Wide panoramic coverage offers a greater field of vision
- 29g build is light and comfortable enough for all-day use
- Polycarbonate material is protective, impact and scratch resistant
- UV filters protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Soft thermoplastic rubber (TPR) temples are comfortable and give you a secure fit
- Blue mirror lenses offer protection from UV and sun glare, as well as low light transmission
What Are These MCR Safety Sunglasses Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Sennen Glasses provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Impact at extreme temperatures
- Ultraviolet light
- Sun glare
Soft and Comfortable TPR Temples
The temples of these glasses are made of a cushioned and supportive thermoplastic rubber (TPR). As well as being comfortable, they help keep the glasses on the wearer's head.
These MCR Safety Spectacles weigh a light 29g. This makes them really comfortable and unobtrusive, ideal for wearing for long periods of time.
Blue Tint Lenses for Sun Protection
Conforming to EN 172 with the rating 5-3.1, the MCR Safety Shades feature protection from the risks caused by exposure to sun glare and allow between 8% and 17.8% light transmission.
The MCR Safety Tinted Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Are The mCR Sennen Safety Glasses Available with other lenses?
This model of the MCR Safety Glasses reflective blue mirror lenses, offering you serious protection from sun glare and greatly lowering light transmission. However, if you would prefer the same glasses different lenses, they're also available with just Clear and Indoor/Outdoor lenses.