MCR Law 2 Light Blue Scratch-Resistant Wraparound Safety Glasses
Without the right safety glasses, working under the sun can do long-term damage to your eyes. Featuring high levels of UV and glare protection and a low level of light transmission, MCR Law 2 Blue Mirror Scratch-Resistant Wraparound Safety Sunglasses protect your eyes while maintaining clear vision. They're comfortable enough for all-day wear too, with flexible TPR temples and a soft nose bridge.
- Frame Marking: C EN166 F CE UKCA
- Lens Marking: 5-3.1 C 1 F CE
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance Of MCR Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
Key Features of the MCR Law 2 Blue Lens Glasses
- Blue mirror lenses offer comprehensive sun and UV protection
- Wraparound design give you a wide field of view
- 29g lightweight build and soft nose grip reduce fatigue with all-day wear
- Polycarbonate material is protective, impact and scratch resistant
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Distortion-free view for maximum visual clarity
- TPR temples keeps glasses safely and comfortably on your face
What Are the MCR Glasses Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Law 2 Safety Specs provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
Blue Tint Lenses for Comprehensive Sun Protection
The blue tinted mirror lenses of these MCR Sunglasses offer comprehensive protection from the sun. They're certified against EN standards for resistance to UV radiation and glare to prevent eye damage when working under the sun. They also reduce light transmission to between 8% and 17.8%, maintaining safe vision, even in direct sunlight.
TPR Temples and Soft Nose Bridge for secure and comfortable fit
The temples of these glasses are made of cushioning TPR, which is both flexible and helps keep the glasses securely on the wearer's head. The soft nose pads also offer long-term comfort and reduce fatigue.
Really Light Design
These MCR Safety Spectacles weigh a light 29g. This makes them comfortable and unobtrusive, ideal for wearing for long periods of time.
The MCR Wraparound Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Are The MCR Law 2 Safety Glasses Available with Other Lenses?
As well as this blue mirror lens model, the MCR Law 2 Glasses are available in the following models: