MCR Law 2 Amber Scratch-Resistant Wraparound Safety Glasses
When working in low light conditions, amber lenses like those featured on the MCR Law 2 Amber Scratch-Resistant Wraparound Safety Glasses, can make your environment seem brighter and clearer. They also offer impact and UV protection, as well as scratch resistance and a panoramic design. Weighing only 29g, with flexible TPR temples and a soft nose bridge, they're comfortable enough for long work days.
- Frame Marking: C EN166 F CE UKCA
- Lens Marking: 2-1.2 C 1 F CE
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance Of MCR Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
Key Features of the MCR Law 2 Amber Glasses
- Amber lenses offer light sun and UV protection without distorting vision
- Wraparound design give you a wide field of view
- 29g lightweight build and soft nose grip reduce fatigue with all-day wear
- Polycarbonate material is protective, impact and scratch resistant
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Distortion-free view for maximum visual clarity
- TPR temples keeps glasses safely and comfortably on your face
What Are the MCR Glasses Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Law 2 Safety Specs provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
Amber Lenses Offer UV protection and a Clear View
While sunglasses might protect your eyes from glare and UV, they can impede your vision on work sites. These amber lenses give you light UV and sun protection while still maintaining a clear, safe view.
TPR Temples and Soft Nose Bridge for secure and comfortable fit
The temples of these glasses are made of cushioning TPR, which is both flexible and helps keep the glasses securely on the wearer's head. The soft nose pads also offer long-term comfort and reduce fatigue.
Really Light Design
These MCR Safety Spectacles weigh a light 29g. This makes them comfortable and unobtrusive, ideal for wearing for long periods of time.
The MCR Wraparound Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Are The MCR Law 2 Safety Glasses Available with Other Lenses?
As well as this amber lens model, the MCR Law 2 Glasses are available in the following models: