MCR Safety Klondike Plus Indoor/Outdoor Lens Safety Glasses
Featuring a lightweight build, adjustable temples and a gel nosepiece, the MCR Safety Klondike Plus Indoor/Outdoor Lens Safety Glasses offer lasting comfort, even through longer work days. The lightly-tinted indoor/outdoor lenses protect your eyes from UV and are ideal for environments or jobs with sudden or frequent light changes. With a wraparound design and anti-mist coating, they also offer a wide, panoramic view, even in low-visibility conditions.
- Frame Marking: C EN166 F CE UKCA
- Lens Marking: 5.2 C 1 F CE
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Klondike Indoor/Outdoor Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
Key Features of the MCR Klondike I/O Lens Glasses
- Tinted, indoor/outdoor lenses are suitable for multiple light conditions
- Five-position ratchet temples for improved comfort and fit
- Gel nosepiece improves comfort during long working hours
- Wraparound design offers a greater field of vision
- 30g build is very light and comfortable enough for all-day use
- Polycarbonate material is protective, impact and scratch resistant
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Soft temples are comfortable and give you a secure fit
- Offer UV and sun protection
What Are these Glasses Resistant Against?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Klondike Safety Specs provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Ultraviolet light
What Are Indoor/Outdoor Lenses?
These MCR Safety Glasses have indoor/outdoor lenses. They transmit more visible light than typical outdoor lenses and are specially designed to help you adapt to, and see better in, different lighting conditions. They can help in situations like, but not limited to:
- Removing the need to switch eyewear when moving between areas of different light conditions
- Protecting the wearer's eyes in the instance of sudden or unexpected light conditions
- Reducing eyestrain associated with moving to areas with more light
- Offering all-day protection, even through weather and environment changes
Soft and Flexible Temples for a Secure Fit
The temples of these glasses are soft, cushioning and flexible. As well as being comfortable, this helps keep the glasses securely on the wearer's head.
Lightweight and Comfortable Design
These MCR Safety Spectacles weigh a light 25g. This makes them comfortable and unobtrusive, ideal for wearing for long periods of time.
The MCR Wraparound Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Are The MCR BearKat Safety Glasses Available with Other Lenses?
The Klondike Plus Safety Glasses are available in a selection of lens colours and types to provide versatile eye protection. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistance; anti-fog; UV filter
- Amber: Scratch resistance; anti-fog; UV filter; ideal for low-light environments
- Grey: Scratch resistance; anti-fog; UV filter; sun glare protection
- Blue Mirror: Scratch-resistance; anti-fog; UV filter; sun glare protection; reflects light away from eyes