MCR Safety Klondike Plus Amber Lens Safety Glasses CEENKD314AF
With an amber lens and practical yet comfortable design, the MCR Safety Klondike Plus Amber Lens Safety Glasses CEENKD314AF are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries. They are particularly useful for environments with low lighting, and for during tasks where risks of fogging or ultraviolet (UV) radiation are present.
The glasses also feature a gel nosepiece and five-position ratchet temples to ensure they can be positioned as comfortably as possible for the wearer. With a Duramass coating for enhanced scratch resistance, and an 11° base curve for improved wear, they provide ongoing reliable protection while working.
- Frame Marking: C EN 166-F CE
- Lens Marking: 2-1.2 C 1F
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Klondike Plus Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Klondike Plus Amber Lens Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Durable yet lightweight safety glasses with an amber lens
- Amber lens is ideal for improving vision in poorly lit environments
- Five-position ratchet temples for improved comfort and fit
- Gel nosepiece improves comfort during long working hours
- Lens filters 99% of UV radiation for protection from ultraviolet light
- Anti-fog and Duramass scratch-resistant coatings for safety and longevity
- Product code: CEENKD314AF
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Klondike Plus Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Low-light environments
- Ultraviolet (UV) radiation
The amber lens is particularly useful for environments that are dimly lit. They help to make the surroundings appear brighter, reducing the risk of injury by improving vision.
The Klondike Plus Safety Glasses CEENKD314AF have been designed to be as comfortable as possible. They feature five-position ratchet temples that allow the glasses to be angled slightly to suit the wearer. The glasses also include a soft nosepiece to ensure ongoing comfort during long working hours.
The Klondike Plus Amber Lens Safety Glasses filter UV light, providing protection against 99% of UV radiation. This makes them ideal for wearing for both general eye protection and during tasks where exposure to the risks of UV rays is present.
Available Lens Types
The Klondike Plus Safety Glasses are available in a selection of lens colours and types to provide versatile eye protection. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistance; anti-fog; UV filter
- Amber: Scratch resistance; anti-fog; UV filter; ideal for low-light environments
- Grey: Scratch resistance; anti-fog; UV filter; sun glare protection
- Blue Mirror: Scratch-resistance; anti-fog; UV filter; sun glare protection; reflects light away from eyes
The MCR Safety Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Klondike Plus Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate |
| || |