MCR Safety Klondike Plus Blue Mirror Lens Safety Glasses CEENKD318B
With a blue mirror lens and practical yet comfortable design, the MCR Safety Klondike Plus Blue Mirror Lens Safety Glasses CEENKD318B are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries. They are particularly useful for working outdoors in bright sunlight, and for protection during tasks where risks of fogging or ultraviolet (UV) radiation are present.
The glasses also feature a gel nosepiece and five-position ratchet temples to ensure they can be positioned as comfortably as possible for the wearer. With a Duramass coating for enhanced scratch resistance, and an 11° base curve for improved wear, they provide ongoing reliable protection while working.
- Frame Marking: C EN 166-F CE
- Lens Marking: 5-3.1 C 1F
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Klondike Plus Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Klondike Plus Blue Mirror Lens Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Durable yet lightweight safety glasses with a blue mirror lens
- Blue mirror lens is ideal for protecting against bright light when working outdoors
- Five-position ratchet temples for improved comfort and fit
- Gel nosepiece improves comfort during long working hours
- Lens filters 99% of UV radiation for protection from ultraviolet light
- Anti-fog and Duramass scratch-resistant coatings for safety and longevity
- Product code: CEENKD318B
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Klondike Plus Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Ultraviolet (UV) radiation
Blue Mirror Lens
The blue mirror lens is particularly useful for working outdoors and in sunlight environments. The mirrored lens reflects light away, reducing the amount of light that passes through the lens directly towards the eyes, thus improving both comfort and safety.
The Klondike Plus Safety Glasses CEENKD318B have been designed to be as comfortable as possible. They feature five-position ratchet temples that allow the glasses to be angled slightly to suit the wearer. The glasses also include a soft nosepiece to ensure ongoing comfort during long working hours.
The Klondike Plus Blue Mirror Lens Safety Glasses filter UV light, providing protection against 99% of UV radiation. This makes them ideal for wearing for both general eye protection and during tasks where exposure to the risks of UV rays is present.
Available Lens Types
The Klondike Plus Safety Glasses are available in a selection of lens colours and types to provide versatile eye protection. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistance; anti-fog; UV filter
- Amber: Scratch resistance; anti-fog; UV filter; ideal for low-light environments
- Grey: Scratch resistance; anti-fog; UV filter; sun glare protection
- Blue Mirror: Scratch-resistance; anti-fog; UV filter; sun glare protection; reflects light away from eyes
The MCR Safety Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Klondike Plus Safety Glasses
|Examination Certificate |