MCR Safety Klondike Plus Clear Safety Glasses CEENKD310AF
With a clear lens and practical yet comfortable design, the MCR Safety Klondike Plus Clear Safety Glasses CEENKD310AF are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries. They are particularly useful for environments where risks of fogging or ultraviolet (UV) radiation are present.
The glasses also feature a gel nosepiece and five-position ratchet temples to ensure they can be positioned as comfortably as possible for the wearer. With a Duramass coating for enhanced scratch resistance, and an 11° base curve for improved wear, they provide ongoing reliable protection while working.
EN Compliance of the Klondike Plus Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Klondike Plus Clear Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Durable yet lightweight safety glasses with a clear lens
- Five-position ratchet temples for improved comfort and fit
- Gel nosepiece improves comfort during long working hours
- Lens filters 99% of UV radiation for protection from ultraviolet light
- Anti-fog and Duramass scratch-resistant coatings for safety and longevity
- Product code: CEENKD310AF
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Klondike Plus Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Ultraviolet (UV) radiation
The Klondike Plus Safety Glasses CEENKD310AF have been designed to be as comfortable as possible. They feature five-position ratchet temples that allow the glasses to be angled slightly to suit the wearer. The glasses also include a soft nosepiece to ensure ongoing comfort during long working hours.
The Klondike Plus Clear Safety Glasses filter UV light, providing protection against 99% of UV radiation. This makes them ideal for wearing for both general eye protection and during tasks where exposure to the risks of UV rays is present.
Available Lens Types
The Klondike Plus Safety Glasses are available in a selection of lens colours and types to provide versatile eye protection. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistance; anti-fog; UV filter
- Amber: Scratch resistance; anti-fog; UV filter; ideal for low-light environments
- Grey: Scratch resistance; anti-fog; UV filter; sun glare protection
- Blue Mirror: Scratch-resistance; anti-fog; UV filter; sun glare protection; reflects light away from eyes
The MCR Safety Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Klondike Plus Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement |