Portwest ABEK2 Gas Filter with Universal Tread P926BKR (Pack of 4 Filters)
The Portwest ABEK2 Gas Filter with Universal Tread P926BKR (Pack of 4 Filters) is a Class 2 anti-gas filter designed to protect against organic and inorganic gases. It features a standard threaded connection, and is suitable for protecting against gases, vapours, sulphur dioxide, and ammonia where there boiling point is higher than 65°C.
EN Compliance of the ABEK2 Gas Filter
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the filter has been tested to EN standards. The standards to which this filter complies are as follows:
- EN 148-1 (Respiratory Protective Devices: Threads for Facepieces)
- EN 14387 Type ABEK (Class 2) (Respiratory Protective Devices: Gas Filters and Combined Filters)
Key Features of the Portwest P926BKR Filter
- Pack of 4 anti-gas filters for protection against contaminant gases
- Features a standard threaded connection conforming to EN 148-1
- Suitable for use with full face masks with a threaded connection
- Protects against organic and inorganic gases and vapours where the boiling point is higher than 65°C
- Class 2 filter suitable for protection against sulphur dioxide, ammonia, and its derivatives
- Product Code: P926BKR
The ABEK2 Gas Filter is a Class 2 filter than can be used with a full face mask equipped with the same standard connection. When used alongside the full face mask it can protect against the following:
- Contaminant gases
- Inorganic gases
- Organic gases
- Sulphur dioxide
Please note that the ABEK2 Gas Filter is designed for protection against gases and vapours where the boiling point exceeds 65°C.
Are Portwest Filters Reusable?
In short, yes they are. If left unopened, all Portwest filters have an approximate shelf-life of around five years. Once opened, shelf-life depends on a range of factors, including how much gas they've been exposed to, the condition of the material and how they're stored.
To prolong the life of your filters, it's recommended you remove them from the workplace when not in use and that you store them in an airtight container.
Documentation for the Filter
|Conformity Statement ||Data Sheet |
| || |