Portwest Browguard with Mesh Visor PW93BKR
The Portwest Browguard with Mesh Visor PW93BKR is a CE-certified kit combining a browguard with a mesh visor. It features a wheel ratchet size adjustment for easy fitting, and can be adapted for wearing over prescription glasses for optimal use. It also includes a foam sweat band for comfort, and conforms to EN 166 and EN 1731 for peace of mind.
EN Compliance of Visor
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Welding Visor has been tested to EN standards. The standards to which this visor complies are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 1731 - Personal Eye Protection: Mesh Eye and Face Protectors
- CE-certified browguard with mesh visor
- Browguard is suitable for protection against large high-speed particles
- Mesh visor conforms to EN 1731 with a level F strength
- Adaptable for wearing over prescription glasses to ensure vision is not hindered for protection
- Wheel ratchet size adjustment enables easier fitting
- Soft foam sweat band improves comfort while working
- Product code: PW93BKR
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Direct Vent Visor provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Medium-energy impact up to 120 metres per second (Browguard)
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second (Mesh Visor)
Suitable for Over Prescription Glasses
The Browguard with Mesh Visor can be adapted for wearing over prescription glasses. This allows the user to continue wearing their usual prescription spectacles while still benefiting from the protection provided by the visor.
The browguard provides impact resistance to ensure that tasks involving potential impact can be carried out as safely as possible. As the size of the kit can be adjusted using a simple wheel ratchet system, the Browguard with Mesh Visor can fit securely and comfortably for most users. With the inclusion of a soft foam sweat band, which can help to improve safety in the workplace by reducing worker discomfort.
The Portwest Browguard with Mesh Visor is supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your visor if you find it unsuitable, as long as it is in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Browguard with Visor
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||>Data Sheet |
| || || |