UCi Mesh Visor VM85M
Used predominantly in forestry applications, the UCi Mesh Visor VM85M can be used in conjunction with any UCi browguards or carriers. Made of fine 20cm mesh steel, the visor is lightweight and highly adaptable.
EN Compliance of the VM85M Mesh Visor
To ensure the visor provides the necessary protection, the Mesh Visor VM85M has been tested against EN standards, complying as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Perfect for any forestry activity thanks to its protection levels
- Made of 20cm fine mesh steel for shielding from small objects
- Suitable for continuous use thanks to its optical quality
- Can withstand average energy impact for user's safety
- Highly adaptable as it fits with any UCi browguards and carriers
- Dimensions: 200 x 393 x 1mm
The visor is lightweight and economical, without impacting on the quality of the product. Made of fine 20cm mesh steel, this visor is ideal for professionals in the forestry sector.
One Adaptable Size
The Mesh Visor is highly adaptable, as it comes in one size that can be used in conjunction with any UCi browguard or visor carrier.
Certification of the UCi Meh Visor VM85M
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Information Sheet |
| || || |