Portwest Clear Classic Panoramic Safety Glasses PW33
With a clear lens and panoramic design, the Portwest Clear Classic Panoramic Safety Glasses PW33 are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit where risks of exposure to UV light are present. They are scratch resistant for improved durability, and feature a moulded nose bridge, contoured brow guard, and adjustable arms for comfort.
EN Compliance of Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: Ultraviolet Light
- Clear lens and panoramic design with side shields ideal for a wide range of industries
- Arms are adjustable to provide a more secure and comfortable fit
- Moulded nose bridge and contoured brow guard further enhance comfort
- Temples can be purchased in either black or blue to suit individual preferences
- UV filters protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Product code: PW33
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Ultraviolet light
When wearing safety glasses all day, it is important to ensure they can remain as comfortable as possible so as to not hinder vision or performance. With this in mind, the PW33 glasses have been designed with adjustable arms to ensure they can be adjusted to provide the best fit possible. The glasses also feature a moulded nose bridge and contoured browguard for optimal comfort while working.
Conforming to EN 170 with the rating 2C-1.2, the Clear Classic Panoramic Safety Glasses feature UV filters. This means they provide reliable protection from the risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light.
Choice of Temple Colours
The PW33 glasses are available with a clear lens and either black or blue temples to suit individual preferences. The required temple colour can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Other Lens Colours
The PW33 Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a range of different requirements and potential hazards in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistant; UV protection
- Amber: Scratch resistant; UV protection; artificially lit environments
- Smoke: Scratch resistant; sun glare protection
The Portwest Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||User Instructions |
| || |