Portwest Clear View Panoramic Safety Glasses PW13CLR
With a clear lens and panoramic view, the Portwest Clear View Panoramic Safety Glasses PW13CLR are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit where risks of exposure to UV light are present. The glasses are scratch resistant for improved durability, with an anti-fog coating for enhanced safety in environments where they risk fogging up.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 F
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2 1 F
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: Ultravoilet Light
- Clear lens with panoramic design for greater field of vision
- UV filters protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Anti-fog coating enhances safety in foggy environments
- Product code: PW13CLR
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Ultraviolet light
Conforming to EN 170 with the rating 2C-1.2, the Clear View Safety Glasses feature UV filters. This means they provide reliable protection from the risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light.
The lenses have been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
Other Lens Colours
The Clear View Panoramic Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a variety of different tasks and industries. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistant; anti-fog; UV filters
- Smoke: Scratch resistant; anti-fog; sunglare protection
The Portwest Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Data Sheet |
| || || |