Portwest Clear Contoured Safety Glasses PW31CLR
With a clear lens and a moulded design, the Portwest Clear Contoured Safety Glasses PW31CLR are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries. The glasses are scratch resistant for improved durability, and offer enhanced comfort and safety with brow protection, cheek guards, and a five point temple ratchet.
EN Compliance of Contoured Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Contoured Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Clear lens is ideal for providing eye protection during a range of tasks
- Glasses are moulded to comfortably fit with the facial features
- Provides added brow protection and includes cheek guards
- Temples are fully adjustable in length and feature a five point temple ratchet
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Lightweight and comfortable for ongoing protection while working
- Product code: PW31CLR
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Contoured Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
As safety glasses may be worn for long periods of time, it's important that they can remain comfortable without compromise to safety. The Contoured Safety Glasses mould to the shape of the facial features, and provide added brow and cheek protection. The temples also feature a five point temple ratchet and are fully adjustable in length for optimal comfort and fit.
The lenses have been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
The Portwest Contoured Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Contoured Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Data Sheet |
| || || |