Portwest Clear Indirect Vent Safety Goggles PW21CLR
With a clear lens and flexible PVC frame, the Portwest Clear Indirect Vent Safety Goggles PW21CLR are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries. They feature indirect ventilation and an elastic back strap for enhanced comfort, with a lightweight construction ideal for long periods of wear.
EN Compliance of Goggles
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Clear Indirect Vent Safety Goggles have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these goggles comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Clear lens and comfortable design ideal for a wide range of industries
- Flexible PVC frame with elastic back strap for comfort and ease of movement
- Designed to protect against medium-energy impact up to 120 metres per second
- Indirect ventilation for reduced risk of fogging
- Product code: PW21CLR
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Indirect Vent Safety Goggles provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- General tough working environments
- Medium-energy impact up to 120 metres per second
When wearing safety goggles all day, it is important to ensure they can remain as comfortable as possible so as to not hinder vision or performance. With this in mind, the PW21CLR Safety Goggles feature a lightweight design constructed from flexible PVC. They also have an elastic back strap for ease of movement, and provide indirect ventilation for comfort and safety.
The Portwest Safety Goggles are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your goggles if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Safety Goggles
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Data Sheet |
| || || |