Portwest PS03 Anti-Scatch and Anti-Mist Safety Sunglasses
The Portwest PS03 Anti-Scatch and Anti-Mist Clear Safety Glasses feature a large wraparound design, as well as fully adjustable arms for a clear view and secure fit. With a sturdy polycarbonate build, they offer comprehensive resistance to scratches, UV radiation and low-energy impacts The detachable EVA foam layer also offers lasting comfort and shock protection, while offering a buffer against dust.
- Frame Marking: C EN166 F CE UKCA
- Lens Marking: 5-3.1 C 1 F CE
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Portwest Safety Sunglasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Sunglasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Protection Against Sun Glare
Key Features of the Portwest Smoke Lens Glasses
- Wraparound design offers a panoramic field of vision
- Smoke lens offers brilliant sun glare protection
- Anti-mist coating retains safe view, even in poor visibility conditions
- Polycarbonate material is robust, impact and scratch resistant
- Removable EVA foam layer is comfortable and offers protection from shock and ingress of dust
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Extendable and inclinable arms offer a customisable fit
What Are These Glasses Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Portwest Safety Specs provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- UV radiation
- Light transmission
- Sun glare
Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog and Impact-Resistant
The polycarbonate build is extremely robust, offering resistance to low-energy impacts and scratches. It's also been given an anti-fog treatment, helping retain and clear and safe view, even in low-light conditions.
Smoke Lens for Proteciton From Sunglare
These Portwest Sunglasses feature smoke lenses, offering comprehensive protection from UV radiation, sun glare and light transmission.
Extendable and Inclinable Side Arms for Best Fit
Both the length and angle of the side arms on these Portwest Safety Glasses can be adjusted. This allows each wearer to find their safest, most secure fit.
Removable EVA Foam for Comfort and Protection
Included with the Portwest Safety Glasses is a layer of EVA foam, making them more comfortable and offering additional protection from shocks, dust and debris. The EVA layer is also conveniently removable.
The Portwest Wraparound Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Are The Portwest PS03 Safety Glasses Available with Other Lenses?
As well as this clear lens model, the Portwest PS03 Glasses are available with clear lenses.