Portwest PS29 Scratch-Resistant and Anti-Fog Safety Goggles
With reinforced, injected lenses, the Portwest PS29 Scratch-Resistant and Anti-Fog Safety Goggles offer robust protection from medium-energy impacts and scratches. They're also treated for resistance to oil and dirt, making them great for jobs in extreme conditions. With a soft TPR seal and adjustable, elastic headband, they fit comfortably and securely, while also preventing fluids getting into your eyes.
- Frame Marking: C EN166 FT CE UKCA
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 1 F CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: B
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Portwest Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Protection against UV Radiation
Key Features of the Portwest PS29 Clear Lens Goggles
- Injected lenses are resistant to small object, medium energy impacts up to 120 metres per second
- Adjustable elastic headband for secure and comfortable fit
- Large lenses offers wide field of vision
- Non-magnetic design is ideal for working around electrics
- Ideal for working in extreme conditions with oil- and dirt- resistant lenses
- Soft TPR layer is comfortable and offers protection from shock and ingress of dust
- Anti-mist coating retains safe view, even in poor visibility conditions
What Are These Glasses Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Portwest Safety Specs provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Medium-energy impact up to 120 metres per second
- UV Radiation
Ajustable Elastic Strap for best fit
With an adjustable, elastic strap, the Portwest Goggles offer a customised and secure fit. Also, as they're secured with a single strap, they keep your head cool and well-ventilated too.
Soft TPR Seal for Comfort and Shock-Resistance
The Portwest Safety Goggles are fitted with a soft TPR seal. This cushions them against your face for a more comfortable fit, while also offering additional protection from shocks, dust and debris.
Oil and Dust Resistant Lenses for Messy Jobs
The lenses of these Portwest Goggles are treated for resistance to oil and dirt. This helps maintain a clear, safe view when working in dirty environments.
Tough, Injected Lenses are Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog and Impact-Resistant
The polycarbonate build is extremely robust, offering resistance to medium-energy impacts and scratches. It's also been given an anti-fog coating, helping retain and clear and safe view, even in poor visibility conditions.
The Portwest Safety Goggles are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.