Portwest PS09 Clear Lens Scratch-Resistant Safety Goggles
Featuring both standard arms and an elastic headband, the Portwest PS09 Clear Lens Scratch-Resistant Safety Goggles can be worn as either glasses or goggles, to best suit each user. The robust polycarbonate build is resistant to low energy impacts at extreme temperatures, as well as fog, oil and dirt, adding to their brilliant versatility. Lined with a removable EVA foam layer, they offer a personalised and comfortable fit, while protecting the wearer's eyes from shock and dirt.
- Frame Marking: C EN166 FT CE UKCA
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 1 F CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Portwest Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Protection against UV Radiation
Key Features of the Portwest PS09 Clear Lens Glasses
- Includes both arms and elastic band, so can be worn as glasses or goggles
- Wraparound design offers secure fit and offers wide field of vision
- Ideal for working in extreme conditions with oil- and dirt- resistant lenses
- Removable EVA foam layer is comfortable and offers protection from shock and ingress of dust
- Offer resistance to low energy impacts at extreme temperatures
- Anti-mist coating retains safe view, even in poor visibility conditions
- Side vents help maintain comfortable temperature
What Are These Glasses Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Portwest Safety Specs provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second, at extreme temperatures
- UV Radiation
Unique Design Can be Worn as Glasses or Goggles
The PS09 Portwest model includes both standard arms and an elastic band. This allows them to be worn as goggles or glasses, depending on the personal preference of the wearer.
Removable EVA Foam for Comfort and Protection
Included with the Portwest Safety Glasses is a layer of EVA foam, making them more comfortable and offering additional protection from shocks, dust and debris. The EVA layer is also conveniently removable, offering a customised fit.
Oil and Dust Resistant Lenses for Messy Jobs
The lenses of these Portwest Goggles are treated for resistance to oil and dirt. This helps maintain a clear, safe view when working in dirty environments.
Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog and Impact-Resistant at Extreme Temperatures
The polycarbonate build is extremely robust, offering resistance to low-energy impacts at extreme temperatures and scratches. It's also been given an anti-fog coating, helping retain and clear and safe view, even in poor visibility conditions.
The Portwest Safety Goggles are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Are The Portwest PS09 Safety Goggles Available with Other Lenses?
As well as this clear lens model, the Portwest PS09 Glasses are available with Smoke Lenses.